Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Bye-Bye Brickley DeLong, Hello New Job!!

I'm flying the coop and leaving Brickley DeLong. After only 6 months at BD (a LONG 6 months, I might add) I have found a new job. One that I think will fit my personality better. I'll be starting at Challenge Machinery (http://www.challengemachinery.com/) on Monday, January 7th. I think my official title is Inside Sales but it doesn't adequately describe what I'll be doing. Though I'll be in the Sales and Marketing department, I won't be doing much selling. I'll mostly be helping customers place orders, answer questions, and help with basic marketing programs. So, Friday is my last day at Brickley DeLong and I couldn't be happier. I get a new job AND I'll have two weeks off before I have to start.

5 comments:

SHARLENE said...

Hi, dear sweet niece! Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Oh, yes, I remember that rocking horse. That COULD have been an heirloom if if wasn't for one of the dogs chewing most of the foot off. I'm pretty sure it looked bad enough to throw in the trash. The one Cec made is far and above better than that one, though.

Isn't it WONDERFUL to have a nice vacation before gearing up for your new job!? Yea. I know you will love Larry and Brit. Brit is a FUNNY guy once you get to know him. He cracks me up with his facial expressions and the dry things he says. You'll soon find out. Oh, I'm so happy you got that job!

And now I'm going to go read your MENOPAUSE story! What in the world? All I know is that the title alone has me curious!

Love and hugs,
Aunt Shar

Rich and Darcie said...

Congrats Wendy! Have a great vacation before getting back into the swing of things. What a perfect time to be off too - Christmas!

Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year if I don't run into you somewhere before then. I seem to see you once every few weeks now!

Darcie

dylansmommy said...

I'm so happy you found a new job. I'm sure this place will be a little friendlier. At least you will be able to talk to someone during the day. We will definately have to get together during the holidays. I'm so excited for you to get all of that time off. It will be a nice way to transition into a new job, but still enjoy the holidays.

The Mihalek's said...

Congratulations on your new job Wendy! It will be so nice for you to have some time off before starting. I wish you the best of luck! I know everyone there will love you!

I hope you and Tim enjoy your first Christmas together as husband and wife. Have a happy New Year too!

Staci

SHARLENE said...

I hope you're still liking your new job. Is it farther to drive? This weather has been no fun for driving in this year. Ugh.