Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Our First Blog

This whole blogging business is new to me but because my cousin Kendra has one I figured I better get one. (What Kendra does...I do)
Tim thought a blog was a great idea because he can post his fishing/hunting pictures. I'm interested because then I can keep up to date with all my friends. In any case, here we are. We'll try our best to keep it up to date so you can see what we're up to. Of course, our biggest news is that we got married on October 5th. I can't wait to see our wedding photos. In fact, we should get them back any day now. When I have some to show you, I'll post them. (If I can figure out how)
So, keep checking back and add our address to your favorites list.

4 comments:

SHARLENE said...

Hey, Tim and Wendy, I will probably pull an all-nighter as I have a TERRIBLE toothache and can't get comfortable. Your blog will be great! Have fun with it. It's really quite painless (ah--if only I were painless right now) once you get into the swing of it.

Love you both.
Aunt Shar

Heather DuPont said...

Hey Girl,
I don't know how these work either...lol I haven't talked to you in a while. Congrats on your wedding and hopefully we can keep in touch through this. What else is new with you. I have to go to work, Talk to ya later

Heather

Chris and Angie Babcock said...

Aren't you two cute. Now your own blog! Now your making me want one to keep in touch with my IAA friends. Love your Tim and Wendy logo pumpkin too by the way. Anyway, hope married life is treating you well and that your getting more sleep. Give me a call, I left you a message on your answering machine. Love you both!
Angie

dylansmommy said...

Yea, you joined us bloggers. I'm so glad to be your inspiration. I can't wait to see all your pictures (except your hunting ones, sorry Tim), but I'm sure Terry would love to see those.

Love ya, Kendra